22mm Coil System EVI 7/9 24V DC, 3W
|To 15||€14.90 *|
|From 16||€12.66 *|
|From 41||€8.19 *|
|From 71||€8.94 *|
|From 101||€8.19 *|
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: FES0709SD02403ZN
- Customs tariff number:
- Large quantity on stock
- Delivery within 24h*
- 30 days cash-back guarantee
The EVI 7 system by Amisco includes a wide range of 22mm coils, designed for pneumatic applications. This coil family is available for tubes with 8, 9 and 10mm diameter. The coils are available with different voltages and connections.
All coils feature:
- heat resistant bobbin moulded with 30% glass filled thermoplastic polyester material
- class H wire 200°C according to IEC 60317-13
- built-in magnetic yoke made by low carbon iron
- encapsulation with high quality specially designed glass filled nylon (thermoset material on demand for EVI 7/9 coil).
The use of other materials is possible upon special agreements. All coils are rated to class F and to IP 65 (with connector and suitable seals). The coil is designed and constructed in accordance to EN 60204.1 and VDE 0580 and it is suitable for industrial ambient conditions. For use in special ambients with high humidity, we suggest the sealed or thermoset version; at any case, please, contact us.
The coil is also in conformity with 2014/34/UE for electrical apparatus of group II, category 3 (Ex nA II 3 GD T4 or T5).
GAS: Ex nA IIC Tx Gc
DUST: Ex tc IIIC Tx Dc
For further information about Atex versions, see the ATEX-Products.