Coil System EVI 5M/13, DIN 43650 A, DC, 110V, 10W,
|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 15||€32.60 *||€32.60 * / 1 piece|
|From 16||€27.71 *||€27.71 * / 1 piece|
|From 41||€22.82 *||€22.82 * / 1 piece|
|From 71||€19.56 *||€19.56 * / 1 piece|
|From 101||€17.93 *||€17.93 * / 1 piece|
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: FES5E13DD11003ZN
- Customs tariff number:
- Large quantity on stock
- Delivery within 24h*
- 30 days cash-back guarantee
The EVI 5 system includes a complete range of electrical coils suitable for solenoid operated pneumatic and hydraulic valves. The EVI 5 coils are designed to fit most of the current applications and offer a wide choice of electrical terminations. The lead version can be equipped with different connectors upon request.
The EVI 5E, EVI 5M, EVI 5P, EVI 5S coils are designed to fit solenoid tubes with Ø = 13 mm. The EVI 5F is designed to fit solenoid tubes with Ø = 15mm. Types, power ratings and more technical specifications are described in the following pages.
Coil type EVI 5F/15 is suitable for pneumatics and hydraulics applications.
All coils feature:
- Heat resistant bobbin moulded with 30% glass filled thermoplastic polyester material
- Class H 200°C wire according to IEC 60317-13
- Built-in magnetic yoke made by low carbon iron
- Encapsulation with high quality custom designed glass filled polyamide or thermoplastic polyester
The use of other materials is possible upon special agreements. These coils are designed in accordance to EN 60204.1 and DIN VDE 0580 and can be declared in conformity with 2014/33/EU directive.